Our growing practice is currently seeking smiling faces to join our team. We are always looking to add energetic, goal oriented people to our team.
Computer knowledge, basic typing skills, and a high school education is required for all positions.
Patient Relations Specialist
- Greet patients creating a professional and welcoming first impression of our practice.
- Answer telephones
- Triage phone calls
- Verify Insurances
- Collect monies from patients
- Enter patient information into the practice management system and EMR systems
Previous ophthalmology experience is desired
Ophthalmic Technician / Assistant
- Enter patient data into our EMR system
- Obtain accurate and reliable patient histories
- Ability to check vision, EOM’s, pupils, and Confrontation fields
- Administer drops, check IOP’s and angles
- Manual Refraction and contact lens experience preferred
- Ability to perform HVF, corneal topography, IOL Master, Fundus Photography and OCT
- Previous experience with oculoplastics and cataract surgery is highly desired
Send your resume to [email protected]